Toledo Finance gives people the financial help they need when they need it most.
We also give ambitious, hard-working individuals the chance to make their mark, move up, and find success. We strive to give you the foundation of your future and an environment that makes you feel like you’re part of a family. Toledo Finance is a wonderful place to build a career. Helping people can help you find the success you deserve.
No Experience Necessary – We Train You
Our training program is designed to help you achieve success. At Toledo Finance, we know that customer service is the key to our success. We also know that the best way to make our customers feel appreciated is to make our employees feel appreciated. That’s why our culture focuses on the people who make our success possible. We want to hear your ideas. Your input helps shape everything we do. From how we take care of our customers to how we help you build your career, at Toledo Finance you have a real voice in our future.
Our commitment to our people doesn’t end at the office. You’ll find that Toledo employees are involved, making a real difference in the communities where we do business. After all, helping people is what we do. Bring us your talent, your ambition, and your ideas, and you’ll be right at home with the people of Toledo Finance.
Actively Participate in Your Community
- Manager - Responsible for supervising and developing office staff to maintain an efficient and profitable main street finance office. This position offers monthly bonus opportunities.
- Assistant Manager - Responsible for assisting the branch manager in maintaining an efficient and profitable main street finance office. This position is paid hourly and offers monthly bonus opportunities.
- CSR – Responsible for assisting customers over the phone and in the office. Processing applications, posting payments, and collection calls are just some of the duties required. This position is paid hourly and offers room for advancement.
Current Job Opportunities:
Full-time CSR/collector – Taylor, TX
Assistant manager or full-time CSR/collector – Abilene, TX
Assistant manager – Laredo, TX
Manager – Round Rock, TX
Ready to Apply?
- Complete the application below.
- Click ‘Submit Employment Inquiry’.